Terms of Access
These Terms of Access are current as of 14 March 2016
All access to and use of the website available at http://televisory.com ("Website") is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Access"). This Website is operated and controlled by Televisory Global Pte. Ltd. ("Televisory") and by accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Access with Televisory. If you do not agree to these Terms of Access, kindly do not access or use this Website.
Use of this Website
- You agree to comply with all guidelines and notices pertaining to the use of this Website issued by Televisory, from time to time. Televisory reserves the right to revise these Terms of Access at any time, and all users of this Website are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to these Terms of Access upon publication on this Website.
- Televisory reserves the right to change aspects of the Website, introduce new services to be provided through the Website or amend services provided through the Website (collectively "New Services"). All New Services shall be governed by these Terms of Access and may be subject to Additional Terms which you shall be required to agree to before access to and use of such New Services are provided. In the event of any inconsistency between this Terms of Access and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall prevail in so far as the inconsistency relates to the New Service.
- Televisory reserves the right to from time to time without giving any reason or prior notice upgrade, modify, alter, suspend, discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Website, and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or alteration prevents you from accessing the Website, any part or feature of the Website, or any of the services provided through the Website. The information and/or any other material contained in the Website may be modified, deleted or replaced from time to time and at any time in the absolute discretion of Televisory.
- Televisory reserves the right, but shall not be obliged to: (i) monitor, screen, or otherwise control any activity, content or material on the Website or provided thorough the Service; (ii) remove, block, reject or relocate any content or material appearing on the Website or made available through the Service, (iii) prevent or restrict access of any user to the Website; and/or (iv) report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities. Televisory may investigate any violations of the Terms of Access and may take any action it deems appropriate in response, including any actions described above.
Limitation of Liability
- This Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Televisory does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this Website and expressly disclaims any liability for errors, delays or omissions in the Website, or for any action taken in reliance on the content of the Website. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with the Website.
- Televisory does not warrant that the Website or any of its contents will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors, or that any identified defect will be corrected. Further, no warranty is given that this Website and its content are free from any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code agent, program or macros.
- Risks relating to the use of the Internet: Televisory does not warrant the security of any information transmitted by you or to you through this Website and you accept the risk that any information transmitted or received through this Website may be accessed by unauthorised third parties. Transactions over the Internet may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet.
- Exclusion of liability: Televisory shall not be liable to you for any loss, damages or expenses (including any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages or economic loss or any claims for loss of profits or loss of use) whatsoever or howsoever caused (regardless of the form of action) arising directly or indirectly in connection with any access, use or inability to use this Website, or reliance on any of its content, even if Televisory or its agents or employees may have been advised of, or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of the same.
- Information available through this Website: Information and/or data displayed at this Website may be from a variety of sources, including publicly available information, through users of the Website who have created accounts, or from third parties. Televisory makes no representations as to the accuracy, adequacy or commercial value of any information or data displayed on the Website. All information or data displayed on this Website are not intended as, nor shall they be construed as financial, tax or other advice or as an offer, solicitation or recommendation of any company, product or service. Televisory shall not be liable to you for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on any information or data displayed on this Website or for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or any other damages whatsoever even if Televisory or its agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The intellectual property rights in this Website and its content are owned, licensed to or controlled by Televisory, its licensors or service providers. No part or parts of this Website or any of its content may be reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of Televisory or other copyright owners. Permission is hereby granted to you to download, print or use any content of the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use, and to evaluate the services of Televisory, on the basis that you must not modify any content of the Website and that you retain all copyright and other notice contained therein.
- Trade Marks: The trade marks, service marks, trade names and logos used and displayed on this Website (collectively the "Trade Marks") are registered and unregistered trade marks of Televisory and others. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Marks displayed on this Website, without the written permission of Televisory or any other applicable trade mark owner. The name of Televisory may not be used in any way without the prior written permission of Televisory.
- Ownership not to be affected: Televisory is and shall remain the proprietor of all its intellectual property rights in the Website. These Terms of Access shall not constitute or result in any assignment or transfer of any intellectual property rights to you.
Password restricted areas of this Website
- Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of this Website are restricted to authorized users only. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this Website, or to any other protected information, through any means not intentionally made available by Televisory for your specific use.
- For your convenience, Televisory may include hyperlinks to other websites or content on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked websites or content are not under the control of Televisory and Televisory is not responsible for the contents of, or the consequences of accessing, any linked website.
- Any hyperlinks to any other websites or content are not an endorsement or verification of such websites or content and you agree that your access to or use of such linked websites or content is entirely at your own risk.
Anonymity and Data Protection
- All information and/or particulars sent or submitted by you through the Website will be used by Televisory in accordance with our Anonymisation and Data Protection Policy.
- Televisory shall not be liable for any non-performance, error, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations or in this Website's operation, or for any inaccuracy, unreliability or unsuitability of this Website's contents if this is due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to an event or failure which is beyond its reasonable control (which includes without limitation acts of God, natural disasters, acts of any government or authority, power failures, and the acts of a party for whom Televisory is not responsible).
- Televisory may delegate the performance of any of its functions in connection with this Website and reserves the right to use any agents on such terms as it deems appropriate.
- You agree to indemnify Televisory and its employees and agents against any liability, loss, damage, costs and expenses (including legal costs on a solicitor-client basis) which they may sustain or incur, directly or indirectly, by reason of: (i) having made available the Website; (ii) having entered into these Terms of Access with you; (iii) any enforcement of our rights under these Terms of Access; (iv) acts or omissions carried out upon any instructions which you have given in relation to the Website; (v) your breach of confidence; or (vi) any negligence, fraud and/or misconduct on your part in connection with the Website or these Terms of Access.
- You agree that Televisory may, at its sole discretion, deny you access to this Website for any reason, including without limitation, if Televisory believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with any of these Terms of Access, or if in Televisory's opinion or the opinion of any regulatory authority, it is not suitable to continue providing the services relating to this Website.
- Use of this Website and these Terms of Access shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.